The UserLab was the first usability laboratory in Spain. In 2005 we received the IGC award (Global Internet Congress) as innovative installation. The laboratory is composed by two test rooms with closed television circuit, digital edition software and unidirectional mirrors to allow the observation from the observation room.
- Domestic environment room
- Focus group’s room
- Observation room, which allows the presence of 15 simultaneous experts observing users across the unidirectional mirror
- Control station for video recording and edition
- Personalized projects according the aim of the client using combinations of experimental and standard User Experience techniques
- Usability an UX studies for any type of product or service, whether digital (web, apps, games, domotic facilities, etc) as phisical products (electrical appliances, furnitures, drinks, etc) . Our laboratory is also able to run studies about concept products or services that don’t even exist yet
- User testing: Card Sorting, Task Test, Eye-Tracking test, Focus Group, BLA (Bipolar Laddering) etc.
- Consultancies and accessibility studies